Office Internship Jobs in USA
Search & Apply or Post Jobs for Free
Round Digital Sales Enablement Internship
Cary - North Carolina - USA
Position: Year - Round Digital Sales Enablement Internship - Overview - - Are you looking for something more than just an internship? SAS...View this Job
Round Digital Sales Enablement Internship JobCompany:
Internship - Television News
Philadelphia - Pennsylvania - USA
DESCRIPTION: - - CBS - 3/CW PHILLY 57 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - - Application period is February 25, 2019 to April 12, 2019 - - Application...View this Job
Internship - Television News JobCompany:
over one month ago
Atlanta - Georgia - USA
Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSITANT - Answer and direct incoming phone calls - Schedule appointments and maintain manager's calendar...
Skills Needed: - Experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistantView this Job
- Knowledge of office management processes and procedures
- Expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proven time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and research skills
- Advanced organizational skills, ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- AA or BA Degree in business management or equivalent experience
- MUST have a laptop
Administrative Assistant JobPosted by Atla Takeova
over 3 months ago
Call Center Representative
Administrative, Customer Service
In this role, you will be responsible for handling outbound sales inquiries using state - of - the - art contact center technology and...
Skills Needed: You enjoy talking to people and helping them resolve any frustrations they may be facingView this Job
Problem solving gets you excited
You are money motivated, you like getting paid more for doing more
You're a quick learner and thrive on change
You have experience in entry level customer facing positions such as retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or administrative office roles w you liked interacting with customers
You love talking; people even say you should get paid for talking (perfect fit!)
are the qualifications for a Call Center Representative:
High school diploma or equivalent; College Students, Interns, and recent College Graduates are welcome
Must have the ability to learn customer service software applications
Must be proficient with basic PC skills
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Minimum 18 years of age
Previous experience in retail, bartending, receptionist roles, phone jobs, sales, purchasing, hospitality, customer service, food service, or office/administrative roles is a plus, but not required since we train all new employees for the job.
Call Center Representative JobPosted by Steelcase, Inc
over 3 months ago
Trenton - New Jersey - USA
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - The ISC offers a limited number of internship opportunities for students and artists interested in one of the...
Skills Needed: Requirements:View this Job
• 1 - 2 days per week for four months or a full-semester.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, and comfortable within a professional office environment.
• Perform in the same professional manner as would an employee that is to maintain regular working hours, punctuality, appropriate conduct and dress.
• Prior experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and FileMaker is preferable.
• Previous experience in a non-profit a plus
Fall Internship JobPosted by International Sculpture Center
over 3 months ago
Birmingham - Alabama - USA
*Data Entry Clerk - *Data Analyst - *Accounting Clerk Bookkeeper - *Accounting Executive - *Clerical Administrative - *Payroll - *Medical...View this Job
Data Entry JobPosted by Pacific West Companies