**** PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING ***
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician to assist with maintaining a specialty facility catering to the sports industry. This is an indoor sports venue where soccer is everything! Responsibilities include but are not limited to repairing, maintaining, installing and troubleshooting facility equipment, systems and components including but limited to; repairing equipment, minor electrical, plumbing and carpentry repairs, ideal candidate is familiar with basic HVAC trouble shooting repair ( PMS such as coil cleaning/ changing filters) ; resolving safety concerns; performing indoor and outdoor housekeeping; maintaining inventory supplies; preparing maintenance records; identifying and evaluating, monitoring work performed by inside and outside service companies; responding to emergency alarms.
• Minimum 12 months working experience as a facility maintenance technician. Facility means commercial building or repairs
- Minimum 3-5 yrs doing general maintenance ( construction work): carpentry - plumbing - minor electrical - painting
- Ability to work at heights is required ( from a boom lift to change out lights and on flat roof, when needed roof leaks or repairs needed
- Ability to work between (2) Locations location A is in Ogden area and Location B is in Woods Cross
- * you would NOT be required to go back and forth during the same day, we would set a schedule based on needs.
- the (2) locations are approx 30 miles apart, ideal candidate would live in the middle.
- WORK HOURS see below
- Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English required.
- Prior experience with and ability to read a blueprint or schematic is a bonus.
- Basic Microsoft Office computer skills required. ( typing reports – sending emails etc)
- HVAC experience preferred ( basic minor repairs and yearly PMs) - change filters etc
- Prior experience doing minor electrical work – such as light replacement – ballast’s replacement
- painting and painting exp is a must
- ability to lean how to groom and care for the turf weekly ( we will train you)
- Ability to stand for up to 7 hours in an 8 hour shift required. ability to do manual labor including but not limited to ( stairs; ladders; lifting up to 50lbs; operating power hand tools etc)
- Ability to work independently and manage your time- accomplishing needed tasks and prioritizing your days is required ( minimal supervision during the day shift at this location)
We manage and install the best sports playing facilities with state-of-the-art amenities to meet the standards of excellence demanded by the players. We are dedicated to providing dependable, responsive management to operate the facilities with cost effective services that add value to their operations and enhance the enjoyment of the people living in the communities served, while providing a reasonable return on investment to the shareholders and their affiliate and associate companies.
We currently own and operates indoor sports facilities in Colorado, Texas, Utah, Idaho, Kansas, Oklahoma, California, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Additional facilities are in various stages of development and/or acquisition.
Our partners enjoy:
• Competitive Pay $ 15-17 hour (depending on EXP)
• Medical Plan
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
Job Category: Building Services / Maintenance
Location: US- Ogden UT
Employee Status: Regular
Shift: Mon- Fri Ideally able to work ( 8 hrs day ( Hours are flexible and can be worked anytime between ) 4a-2p ( can be decided with managers)
Occasional weekend work is needed must be able to work weekends on occasions - schedule is flexible
Job Segment: #Technician, #Maintenance,, #HVACtechnician, #plumbingtechnician , #electrical , #Facilities, Technology, Service center Operations #facilitymaintanence #facilityrepairtechnician #porter
APPLY TODAY OR CALL US DIRECTLY FOR AN IMMEDIATE CAREER CONSULTATION TO SEE IF THIS POSITION IS THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU-- ask for Jana!
ALL CALLS ARE CONFIDENTIAL
CALL TODAY (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com
Please send RESUME OR RESPOND TO THIS POSTING
Building Team Solutions Inc is a boutique styled and highly niche focused RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENT FIRM . Matching people to their dream job is what we love to do. We are extremely niche focused and highly leveraged with contacts; connections and clients in the Construction (Commercial Construction); Industrial and Facilities (Maintenance & Project Mgmt.) markets. Building Team Solutions Inc (BTS) –currently has two offices in Texas (Austin, Texas and Plano, Texas) but with our database and extremely experienced Recruiting team, we staff and place people throughout the US. . If your reading this ad then you know, some of the BEST positions are the BEST KEPT secret, Let us introduce you to our client and see if this is the right FIT FOR YOU ! You have NOTHING to loose by contacting us and EVERYTHING to gain ! Let us help you find your next new home! Lets build your career and legacy together!
TO learn more about us please visit: .com
All resumes are held in strict confidence and all communication will be discretionary at all times