Accounts Receivable Clerk
Our client is a leading construction organization that been stable for its 65-year history. They are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to their Accounting team.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Responsibilities
· Enter finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
· Obtain and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
· AIA Billing and Lien Waivers
· Research and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
· Answer accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
· Call and/or mail correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
Experience preferred for the Accounts Receivable Clerk
· Accounts Receivable experience (Construction Industry is a big plus)
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid computer skills
Keywords: accounts receivable, accounts receivable processing, AR, AR coordinator, billing, invoicing, clerical, bookkeeping