Job Description & How to Apply Below
Location: West Chester
- and sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment according to Health Code standards.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms along with sweeping and moping the entire front of the house and restrooms.
- Ensure dishes and cookware are sanitized and available as needed.
- Maintain daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish
- Clean and sanitize service area and kitchen throughout
- Complete assigned prep work and beautification
- Trouble-shoot dishwasher machine
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of the
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate, which will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- At all times provides a favorable image of The Dingle House to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance recognition and acceptance of all of its areas.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: