- Calibrate and perform color changes.
- Troubleshoot and correct color problems.
- Perform mold changes.
- Replace and repair parts containment.
- Learn to troubleshoot machine problems.
- Functional responsibilities within A.S.I.
- Minor maintenance of auxiliary equipment.
- Utilize Lean concepts.
- Assist technician in any duties as assigned.
- Maintain housekeeping standards of the department.
- Must follow all safety procedures, including wearing required PPE.
- This description is to be used as a guideline of responsibilities and does not constitute all requirements. This position may perform other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Perform all functions according to procedure to include following all safety precautions.
- Prefer minimum of general mechanical knowledge/ experience.
- Must successfully complete and pass a Technical Battery of tests.
- Possess good reading skills.
- Physically able to bend, squat, twist, climb, reach and lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- Communicates well with others.
- Must become Lift Truck certified in reasonable amount of time.
- Must successfully complete the Lock Out/ Tag Out training within reasonable amount of time.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.