Career Strategy Consultants is seeking multiple Millwrights for full-time opportunities with a large steel manufacturer in Mingo Junction, OH. These positions offer a generous hourly compensation, benefits, 401k, vacation, and 10 paid holidays per year.
The Millwright is a key component for our workforce. As a Millwright, you will perform specific labor duties that include the use of many different types of hand tools. You will also operate some mobile equipment, in a heavy industrial environment. The Millwright is responsible for many different aspects including the mechanical maintenance of plant equipment.
- Developing and promoting safe work practices
- Maintaining plant equipment and applying technical knowledge
- Problem solving with plant equipment, including hydraulics, pneumatics, welding.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints.
- Responsible for all preventative, routine, and breakdown maintenance on all equipment
- Resolving CMMS issues and communicating with the day shop on a regular basis
- Ability to perform manual labor and lift in weights excess of 50 - 100 lbs.
- Work in various areas of the mill is required. Dependent upon the area, environmental conditions can be hot, cold, dirty, greasy, wet, and noisy.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on work experience in mechanical maintenance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- The position requires rotating 12-hour shift work, which will include Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- The position requires overtime work as needed.
- Adherence to safety procedures/guidelines at all times. Safety is our core value which requires you to wear safety protection such as hard hats, safety glasses, hearing protection, protective clothing, boots with metatarsal protection, and when necessary respirator equipment.
- The position requires punctuality, consistent attendance and self-direction for the success of the operations.
Interested candidates should send or bring their resume to the following:
Mail: Career Strategy Consultants
24 West 39thStreet
Shadyside, Ohio 43947
Email: (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)
Subject line: Millwright
Career Strategy Inc. is a full service HR consulting business. Our core business was built around recruiting and providing win-win relationships between our clients and the candidates we recruit. CSC was established in 1999 by a group of Human Resource and Organizational Development professionals coming from the manufacturing, healthcare, and banking industries. Our only goal is to provide outstanding candidates to the clients we serve and to help prospective candidates find the right fit. Please for a listing of all of the jobs we are currently trying to fill. .com