Job Description & How to Apply Below
Are you interested in launching your culinary career in a high energy, top-notch scratch kitchen? As a member of our heart-of-the-house team, you’ll be responsible for taking great pride in your work and setting the pace for a great shift!
- Love working with food and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Want to work for a scratch cooking, polished casual industry leader in Asian cuisine?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting century old wok cooking techniques?
- Possess a strong desire to invest your time and energy into building a career?
What you will do:
- Be a core team member in a fast-paced scratch kitchen
- Use ancient wok-cooking techniques to create a unique culinary experience for our guests
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Create and nurture a fun family-oriented work environment
- Contribute to the financial success of the restaurant by delivering delicious and consistent made-to-order dishes
What you need to have:
- Love for food and cooking with a keen eye for freshness, quality, and cleanliness
- Positive attitude and a smile
- Desire to provide exceptional service to every guest
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Focus on speed, quality, and an appetite for learning
- Culinary experience (i.e. line cook, wok cook, prep cook, pantry) preferred
What we offer:
- Schedule flexibility
- Fun place to work
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay and provided uniforms
- Employee Referral Program – get a bonus to “wok” with your friends!
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
If this culinary opportunity sounds appetizing to you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: