PDS Tech is hiring FAA Electronics Technicians in Olathe, KS.
In your role you will:
- Construct, maintain, and test electrical systems and components.
- MUST be able to test & troubleshoot down to the component level.
- ABLE TO READ SCHEMATICS - To diagnose and repair circuitry - Preferred
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and modify electronic parts.
- Ensure systems and components meet established specifications.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
One of the oldest and largest staffing companies in the United States, PDS Tech connects highly skilled employees with Fortune 500 clients’ needs for project support such as contingent labor, statement of work/offload engineering projects, and permanent placements.
PDS Tech has staffing partnerships with leading organizations based in the United States and globally. We hire jobseekers daily for openings across skill categories, including Engineering, IT, Business Professional, Administrative, Accounting/Finance, Skilled Trades and Industrial. We offer our contractors an ala carte benefits package that far exceeds our competitors, including health, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k, and employee prepaid legal services. We have an active referral bonus program to reward the collaborative efforts of our contractor community. Depending on your location or job category, holidays and longevity bonuses may also be offered. In addition, we have a recognition program to honor workplace accomplishments and celebrate contractor achievements.
PDS Tech has recently joined the AKKA Group. AKKA is an international leader listed on the Euronext stock exchange and provides engineering consulting and R&D services for clients in the fields of automotive, aerospace and rail, and including life sciences, telecommunications, energy and defense. For more information about AKKA Technologies, visit (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
For more information visit us at .com