Job Description & How to Apply Below
CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 36 countries employing over 24,000 people and net sales of over $8 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown’s Beverage Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for soft drinks, craft beers, coffees and teas as well as new energy drinks. Crown Beverage leads the packaging industry with innovative technologies that redefine how the world looks at beverage cans. With a large printable surface area and a wide range of sizes, shapes and decorating options, our aluminum cans are the perfect packaging format to create compelling brand presence where it counts. Here at the Olympia Plant, we currently manufacture 12 oz. beverage cans. It is your chance to join the Crown Beverage Division.
This entry-level position in our Shipping Department and will be responsible to:
- Operate automatic can palletizing equipment to pattern and/or transfer cans to and from pallets.
- Drive a sit down propane forklift to load and unload products.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a manufacturing company is highly desirable.
- Recent forklift experience.
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Must possess basic math and computer skills.
- Must be able to comply with all OSHA and WISHA safety rules and regulations.
- Must be able to withstand extreme climate changes especially during summer and winter months.
- Must be able to stand for long periods as well as work on elevated stationary platforms and withstand extreme climate changes especially during summer months.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, good record keeping and precision abilities is highly desirable. Must maintain good housekeeping.
- Ability to work under time pressures and flexibility to adjust to sudden work patterns or schedules.
- Ability to work independently and with teams. Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, nights fro, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., weekends and overtime as business needs dictate.
- Run all equipment in the shipping department
- This position requires union membership after 30 days of hire.
0 - 10%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: