Job Description – Crew Member
We, Pokeworks, are a quick service restaurant featuring Hawaiian poke. At Pokeworks, we strive to promote healthy lifestyle and diet by providing poke using fresh, sustainable ingredients.
Pokeworks provides the atmosphere and opportunity for learning and growing by incorporating our core values: Respect, Integrity, Fun, Self-Motivation & Growth, Caring. We will be in rapid growth for coming years in the United States and are looking for individuals who are passionate about the restaurant industry and dedicated in his/her career with our growing restaurant chain.
A Pokeworks Crew Member is responsible to perform front and/or back of house operations during an allotted time period. Crew are required to follow all aspects of employee handbook, ensure food quality and portion size, follow safety regulations, ensure positive guest experiences and most of all work as a team.
They report to the following personnel: Shift Leads and General Manager. Part-time Crew Member are expected to work between 15-25 hours per week, while Full-time Crew Member must work between 30- 40 hours per week. Additional responsibilities Crew Member may be expected to take on include monitoring and tracking inventory levels and report to your supervisor, and delivering catering orders.
1. Remain loyal to the company and its goals. Protect company assets and report all egregious conduct to your supervisor immediately.
2. Respect your supervisors and teammates. Conduct yourself in a respectful, professional manner at all times.
3. Wear a smile as part of your uniform. Show your team members your passion, dedication, and team spirit every day.
4. Work as a member of the Pokéworks team by assisting other team members as necessary. Be proactive in helping others.
5. Refrain from any form of bantering, harassment, name calling, or fighting in the workplace.
6. You must follow proper dress code, uniform standards, personal hygiene, and other personal standards.
7. Know and follow your schedule at all times. Arrive at work on time. Maintain accurate time clock records by punching in and out accurately for all time worked.
8. Attend all scheduled employee meetings on time.
9. Always follow safe food handling practices.
10. You must stock, communicate and maintain sufficient levels of food products for quick and smooth service.
11. Follow Pokéworks product standards strictly so that all dishes are prepared to perfection. Never serve any product below company standards to protect store, company, and brand image.
12. Consistently comply with Pokéworks standard portion sizes. Control and limit waste.
13. Properly label and date all products. Follow food storage standards in order to maintain the highest level of freshness and quality in all food products.
14. Operate kitchen equipment and cutlery safely and efficiently.
15. Ensure that all machinery is operational; report any broken or malfunctioning equipment to supervisor Immediately.
16. Complete all opening, midday and closing procedures.
17. Complete all other duties assigned by the shift leader and store manager.
18. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area including tables, countertops, shelves, and walkways; clean as you go throughout the day.
· Customer service focused and oriented
· Ability to follow proper food safety protocols and procedures
· Ability to adapt successfully in a fast-paced environment