The HR Specialist will provide support for all administrative tasks and processes run within the HR Department for Reebok brand. Point of contact for administration of all aspects of HR systems. Coordination of system enhancements and changes; determinations of reporting requirements & enhancements and system training and first-line recourse. Provide data analysis on HR and business indicators. This role will be based out of our Boston HQ with the option to work remote 2 days per week.Job Responsibilities
- Establish, implement, and execute procedures for auditing, updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other HR-related data to ensure clean data output
- Coordinate all corporate new hire paperwork including I-9s and E-Verify
- Act as system administrator for electronic I-9 and E-Verify platform for Reebok brand
- Manage organizational charts, ensuring available and up to date by developing and executing build audits to drive accuracy between HRIS system and Recruiting records
- Responsible for understanding the company's HRIS system (Dayforce) to translate business requirements into understandable and user-friendly reports and dashboards
- Partner with SPARC Group HRIS team for advanced configurations, such as job creation, and reporting in Dayforce
- Data analysis and reporting: turnover rates, global diversity, ad-hoc requests from business partners, organizational report, salary history, global reporting as necessary, headcount reporting, non-competition status, monthly data reports, etc.
- Responsible for paper and electric personnel record retention and security
- Respond to verifications of employment involving compensation, including mortgage, security clearance requests and letters of verification
- Oversight of unemployment claim management for company submissions
- Assists in annual federal reporting including EEO and VETs
- Partner with Payroll Services and coordinate the flow of information between HR and the Payroll team including final paycheck calculation.
- Monitor and respond to HR mailbox queries; escalate as needed #J-18808-Ljbffr
(If this job is in fact in your jurisdiction, then you may be using a Proxy or VPN to access this site, and to progress further, you should change your connectivity to another mobile device or PC).