Selected candidate will work primarily from their home office, but will need to travel to our Corporate offices in Poway one to several times per month. This requires residing in a "commutable" distance to our Corporate offices. This includes San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside counties.
Overall: Our Sr. Business Data Analyst will spend part of their time working in cross department teams to develop strategy through KPIs and predictive models, and the rest working with the data team to improve data quality and companywide initiatives.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Works with cross functional teams and stakeholders to resolve business requirements using analytical solutions.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Support the plan to improve the accuracy and data integrity of Chef Works' Data.
- Provides advice and console to junior level personal
- Embrace a constantly evolving business with innovative thought and strategy.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Update, implement and maintain written procedures
- Performs ad hoc data analysis, as needed.
- Uphold Chef Works Core Values
A bachelor's degree in statistics, business analytics, business or related field or an MBA
A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Java, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets, including predicative modeling.
Experienced in data visualization using R, Tableau or similar BI tools.
Experience presenting data insights to team and stakeholders including C level personal.
The ability to influence stakeholders, while work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and inspiring action.
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Excellent documentation skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills; extremely attentive to detail.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel (Expert level) and Outlook.
Attention to detail
Balance in Life
Verbal and written communication skills
Desire to lead
Resourcefulness / Initiative