About the Client
Global business working through a huge digital transformation programme
About the role
This is an integral role working as part of the newly created digital team and will play a key part within digital roadmap. This role will work cross-functionally to support the digital agenda with the overarching goal is to reduce call volumes via self-serve through improved customer experience rather than just providing a digital alternative.
The digital customer journey manager will be tasked with
- Identifying pain points across digital experience to understand customer behaviour and identify ways to meet their needs.
- Supporting the Product Owners in developing online journeys which reduce inbound calls and enable customers to complete a seamless end-to end digital journey via mobile and desktop.
- Applying a forensic view of digital journey funnels. Recommending tactical and strategic changes to reduce drop out and/or manage demand failure.
What we are looking for
- Proven expertise in identifying bottlenecks within digital customer experience. Open to candidates from any sector but a strong digital CX background is a must.
- A data driven and analytical mindset, someone who can interpret customer data and translate to the wider team.
- Proven experience in improving online customer journeys.
About the Offer
£40,000 - £48,000 + Benefits
Dan Petrie, Consultant
To view & apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country, tap here: