Mystery Shopper/Test Buyer - Remote Retail
Brno - Czech Republic
Listed on 2023-12-06
Position: Mystery Shopper / Test Buyer (m/f/d)
concertare GmbH has been carrying out market research and consulting projects in over 20 countries as part of its business activities for more than 20 years. As a company specialising in mystery shopping, we work with leading companies, particularly in the automotive sector.
For our company we are looking for freelance mystery shoppers to carry out test consultations, test calls or test purchases on an occasional or regular basis.
The tasks can vary per project. Most common are projects in which you check predetermined items in a shop. You always act as a normal customer and are not recognisable as a test customer.
If you are interested and would like further information, please register in our database free of charge and without obligation at the following link:
What you should bring with you:
- Driving licence is an advantage
- E-mail address and internet access
What we offer:
Free working hours
- English - Very good
- Czech - Very good
• You will be asked to confirm a login password so to be able to make further applications in future visits.
• Once registered, you may also save CV / Resume summary details into the optional Resume format (This default format is easy for companies to read, and when available, it is sent as part of your application to a company to assist your application).
• Alternatively or additionally, you may attach your own original Resume document and 2 other supporting files as part of your application (Those files must be within the maximum combined size stated, and are not stored on this jobsite when you submit them).
• You must write or paste an introduction / cover letter into the application box.
• When you click the "Apply" button, your cover letter, Resume summary (if you have saved one on this site), contact details, and/or your own attached files are submitted as part of your application.
• Once you submit an application for any job on this site, it is solely the responsibility and decision of the company or employer you have applied to on whether they accept, review, process or respond to that application.