Dresden - Sachsen - Germany , 01067
Listed on 2023-09-22
About the job
For our young start-up company, dedicated to building world-class customer moments, we are seeking a Solution Architect (f/m/d) for a permanent full-time position.
You will be part of our enthusiastic solution team with excellent career opportunities that offer leadership in technology combined with a strong understanding of our customer needs. We have always differentiated ourselves from other organizations with our unique hands-on approach that involves a small but dedicated group of individuals who stay close to our customers and translate their business needs into cutting edge, best-in-class technical solutions.
Continuous personal growth and development and achieving the organizationally set goals are the core qualities we are looking for in a professional. A passion for leadership, responsibility and a commitment to frank and honest feedback would complement these qualities.
Your tasks and responsibilities
As an experienced Solution Architect, you will lead all technical discussions with our customers and platform team to define the best solutions and participate in design reviews.
You will be a key member of a team dedicated to writing test-based, clean and reusable code.
- will contribute to the complete dev process, when it comes to custom omnichannel solutions
- are involved in all phases in the project lifecycle: from the first customer contact to the planning and impl. of the project, along with partners, developers and the involvement of the end-customer
- lead the technical aspects of implementations, including sprint planning, defining use cases and guiding developers through specific scenarios
- control the complete stack from backend to web applications, develop the concept and design of solutions for new functions in close cooperation with all involved teams
- drive risk assessment and mitigation activities
- will be a solution partner for applications involving developers and customers and will also take responsibility for technical reviews and post-launch adjustments
As an experienced Solution Architect you are able to identify problems through critical thinking, you have mastered your analytical thinking abilities and in addition to your technical strengths you distinguish yourself as a confident, self-starter, who is a good team player and communicates clearly and concisely.
- hold an University degree or successfully completed an IT related education program
- 6+ years work experience ideally with React
- have experience with business critical SaaS applications based on Micro Services Architecture
- have the general understanding of Service-Oriented approach, Domain-Driven Design, S.O.L.I.D. principles
- have experience collaborating with other Engineers in planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines
- create concept and design of solutions that are implemented according to CI/CD and test compliant criteria
- have very good written and spoken English language skills
Extra qualifications that would be great to have
- have experience in building e-commerce systems and the associated handling / integration of ERP, CRM, OMS & fulfillment, payment systems as well as mobile applications
- are familiar with various software design models
- have experience in solving business problems using a variety of programming languages
- are familiar with some of the following technologies:
Linux, Docker, Rabbit
MQ, nginx, Amazon AWS, REST-ful APIs, Graph
- any experience in agile development methods and sprint planning is an advantage
- have very good presentation- and communication skills
About Positive Minds
We are a young start-up with locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden and Jena. Our central aim is to help our customers to create world-class Omnichannel solutions powered by API-First OMS – and mPOS applications, e-commerce solutions and PIM systems.
Learn more about our Solutions, Services, Partners and Us.
- Excellent personal and professional opportunities
- Fast and short decision paths
- Flexible work structure with home office possibilities
- Free choice of your work tools provided by us:
Work on a Macbook Pro using MacOS or a laptop PC using open OSs such as Linux or Windows
- Be part of professional events and fun team meetings
- And of course a great atmosphere in the team
Are you open for new challenges?
Then send us your application (incl. your CV, your work and study certificates as well as your salary range and your earliest possible starting date).
If you also have questions about job offers, you can always contact René Nytsch. He will be happy to help.
We are a service company based in Berlin, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena, Germany. Our central aim is to help our customers to create first class Omnichannel environments powered by API-First OMS- and mPOS…
To Search, View & Apply for jobs on this site that accept applications from your location or country, tap here to make a Search: