employment type: full-time
VOTED BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN ORANGE (Yelp)
WHAT WE DO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SHOP
1. We have 3 service writers for 4 technicians to get jobs sold fast and completely.
2. We have three of the best service writers in Orange County (4 hours per car).
3. Great service advisors equals more work per car and less unracking cars.
4. Our car count is huge and steady (always busy).
5. We don't do "Penny Saver or Val-Pak" loss leader / cheap oil changes.
6. We have very few waiters because of our 2 shuttles and our loaner cars. We don't rush, rush, rush our techs.
7. We have mostly middle and upper middle class customers that want to keep their cars on the road.
8. Our Service writers give you the tools, space and time for you to get your job done right.
9. Our service writers don't pretend to know more than our technicians.
10. Our service writers don't give educated guesses to our customers.
11. Our service writers don't pressure you to get the job done and they don't take you off jobs.
12. The manager gives positive reinforcement only.
13. Great location close to all freeways and a short walk from the Metrolink Station.
15. If you inspected it, you fix it. We don't give your work away.
17. We have medical and dental insurance available immediately.
18. We buy lunch for our guys every day of the week.
19. We have Identifix, IATN, Alldata and Mitchell.
20. We all get along really well and have lots of fun.
21. Our part sources are all less than 5 minutes away (IMC, Napa, Oreilly, Carquest, One Stop, Chevy, Nissan, Toyota, VW, Ford, Mazda, Chrysler, Worldpac, Factory, MBZ, BMW, Volvo, Hyundai, etc)
22. We are a Star Certified smog station and we have 2 smog techs.
24. We have an easy going team atmosphere with no drama or yelling.
25. We can stagger your hours so you can work from 7 to 4 or 8 to 5. Or a 4 days on 3 days of schedule
26. Our technicians work only 4 or 5 days a week.
28. We're 1 block from the Metrolink station: If you're coming from the inland empire (the 7:30 train from Corona gets here at 7:58 and the 7:40 from San Clemente gets here at 8:07)
32. 2.5 designated work spaces per technician.
33. Option for additional vacation time (up to 4 weeks of vacation per year)
34. About 3 days a year in sick leave.
35. Vacation time accrues right away.
36. Very high and consistent car count.
37. We are very flexible if your kid is sick and you need to pick him up from school etc.
38. Paid training and ASE Retests.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
3. You should be able to do repairs quickly, with few comebacks.
4. Good productivity and organizational skills.
5. Great tools in a nice tool box.
6. You should have at least 6 years experience.
7. Your most recent work history should include a full service shop where you work all makes and models.
8. No dui's
If you are at a great shop and have no reason to leave call me anyways.
Ways to get ahold of me:
Call: John 714-656-5150 (cell)
Email a resume
Fax a resume to 714-459-7145
Visit our shop at 807 W Chapman Orange, Ca 92868, meet the guys you'll be working with and check out your work environment or check out our web site at