What will I be doing?
As a Analyst Business Systems, you would be responsible for, but not limited to, requirements gathering, system configuration, and managing application upgrade projects, including patch testing, developing enterprise reports, and streamlining processes of Oracle Human Resources Cloud system. The ideal candidate would have hands on experience working on Oracle HR suite with the understanding of key processes and procedures in a global setting.
- Work closely with business partners to document and gain understanding of business requirements & perform fit-gap analysis
- Understand the complexities, inter-dependencies and data flow of business processes across the various Global HR modules including but not limited to Core HR, Workforce Compensation, Absence Management and good understanding of the Payroll (ADP), Benefits (Alight), Talent (Acquisition & Management) integration.
- Perform application system administration functions specific to application setup, configuration and maintenance
- Coordinate end-to-end system testing including tracking and managing issues to resolution
- Maintain close relations with key business users
- Ensure user support is provided with high degree of quality
- Ensure all integration meets functional user requirements, compliance and proper documentation are maintained
- Partner with vendors during system implementation and/or enhancements
- Coordinate Oracle Service requests and drive to a final resolution
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- Human Resources Management
- Information Systems
- Computer Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Business Management/ Administration
- Knowledge of Oracle HR Modules with minimum 2 to 3+ years of experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Technical coding skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office Suite of apps
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with SDLC methodologies
- Ability to successfully establish, maintain and manage both internal and external relationships
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic work environment