We are seeking a Quality Tester to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- 2+ years Experience in a Commercial HVAC manufacturing environment.
- 2 to 5 years of prior Electrical Wiring Experience in a Commercial HVAC manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Commercial HVAC refrigeration systems, components and tools
- Must be able to test, troubleshoot, document HVAC unit.
- Be able to read and understand detailed electric diagrams and schematics.
- Must be able to wire HVAC unit.
- Must be able to read and understand a bill of materials(BOM).
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."Company Description
Addison-HVAC is a leading supplier of HVAC cooling and dehumidification equipment for commercial and industrial applications with extensive experience in treating ventilation air.
We specialize in 100% dedicated outdoor air systems and are able to deliver a wide range of options to satisfy ventilation for most building requirements. We have developed the most flexible products lines that can be configured to offer our customers' semi-custom packaged heating and cooling systems to meet any need.