Busy Orlando law group is looking for a professional receptionist to start in early July.
The perfect candidate will possess:
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills by phone and in person.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Our receptionist will be in charge of giving clients directions to various office locations, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones, scheduling appointments, taking messages, taking payments and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by escorting visitors to the appropriate person.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and being a witness for documents
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Full time position from 8:30-5:00 with salary range from $10-14 depending on experience. Opportunity for advancement.