Direct Support Professionals needed to work with adolescents and adults with autism and similar developmental disabilities in a residential setting.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Valid Florida Driver's License
- 1 year experience (residential, daycare, educational, medical, psychiatric, home health, corrections, nursing home, or similar long term care setting).
- Equivalent college courses can meet the 1 year experience requirement
- Drug Free Workplace - EEO
- Candidates with a Bachelors Degree receive between $10.25 - $11.75 per hour starting pay based on employment classification and work location.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - 15 days 1st year)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability
- Educational Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
Get Training In:
- Behavior Assistant Certificate/Registered Behavior Technician
- Professional Crisis Management
- Medication Administration
- CPR and First Aid
About Attain, Inc.
Attain, Inc. has been providing services for people with intellectual disabilities, autism and other developmental disabilities for over 30 years. Attain, Inc. specializes in supporting adolescents and adults who engage in severe problem behavior, including aggression, self-injury, property destruction, sexual maladaptive behavior, and elopement. Attain, Inc. offers community based group homes, intensive educational services, adult day training, and behavior analysis services. Go to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) for more information about our organization.