We are seeking a scaled Agile expert with an acute proficiency in Jira and Excel skills to develop custom dashboards by managing data from a variety of sources for the definition/generation/presentation of meaningful performance metrics. This assignment will run approximately 2 weeks and could extend to a longer placement.
- Use data to understand business patterns and trends
- Analyze internal and external data through quantitative research
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Come be part of the team which has been credited with helping to locate more than 3,500 missing children and provides real-time alerts to enhance personal safety via our state-of-the-art critical notification technology.
OnSolve is the largest global provider of SaaS-based critical communication solutions for enterprise, SMB, and government customers. The company’s cloud-based software communications platform provides seamless and easy-to-deploy solutions for the exchange of critical information among organizations, their people, devices and external entities, with use cases designed to save lives, enhance revenue, and reduce costs.
OnSolve solutions include MIR3®, the most comprehensive solution available for large enterprises and federal agencies seeking to manage critical events or natural disasters effectively via the transmission of critical information and instructions. The company’s CodeRED® solution provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes, applying its mission critical capabilities to government, utilities, healthcare and other markets. In addition, the company recently acquired Send Word Now’s emergency notification system, increasing its enterprise offerings across all industries. Other solutions offered include SmartNotice® and TelAlert® for specific use cases, or for companies with less complex notification requirements.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.