Are you looking for a Part-Time Cleaning position?
Do you want to work for a lovely family run business?
Would you also like to work for an employer who is a supportive, considerate and well established within their profession?
Then my client has an opening for a Part-Time Cleaner to join their team and would love to hear from you. Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets; this will be based in either commercialised or residential surroundings.
As a Part-Time Cleaner you will also be required to complete the following:
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times;
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times; and
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly.
To succeed in this role as A Part-Time Cleaner you will need to:
- Good attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and use initiative;
- To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work;
- Good communication skills;
- Must be well presented; and
- Previous cleaning experience is preferred but full training will be provided.
My client is looking to fulfil two positions, one is 20hrs a week Monday to Thursday and the second position will be working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The hourly wage of £8.25ph is being offered for these positions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for Part-Time hours or wanting to add additional hours to their day although most of all you will work for a fantastic owner to a very reliable and successful business.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to have your own transport, although this is not a necessity.
We look forward to hearing from you, as these positions will not be around for long!
K2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,