At First Republic,we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
Our team’s goal is to support our clients’ banking needs and develop long-term relationships through exceptional, personalized service. As the Bank’s deposit experts, we offer deposit solutions for our clients and their businesses through our high-touch service model.
Duties and Responsibilities
Common goals, uncommon potential
The PBO Preferred Banker is responsible for providing quality customer service, cross-servicing banking products, and maintaining branch operations along with the Assistant Branch Manager.
What you’ll do as a PBO Preferred Banker:
- Offer to our clients a full range of Bank’s products through in-depth knowledge, and consistently provide service and products based on client needs
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with customers to ensure repeat and referral business
- Provide high-level customer service to current and potential customers
- Process customer transactions according to branch policies and procedures
- Prepare and balance daily work, bank deposits, ATM and Night Depository
- File and maintain bank records in compliance with branch policies and procedures
- May provide assistance to other branches as needed
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with the applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc.) 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
You could be a great fit if you have:
- College degree preferred
- Previous banking or retail service experience with a strong emphasis on sales, customer service, new accounts, and computer skills
- Existing client portfolio desired
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability—that’s the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.