Job Description & How to Apply Below
OVERVIEW Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place that helps you feel and deliver your best?Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist at our franchised location, * you'll join a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. And you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry along with our protocols and modalities to design customized services that meet the individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests to help them pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience with every service.
- Benefits that help you take care of you: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance for all full-time employees.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12 free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests.
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within Massage Envy's policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
Search for further Jobs Here: