This is a very exciting oportunity for an individual who has NetSuite experience, is versed in revenue recognition and wants to work in a fast growing start up environment.
- The Manager of Revenue provides revenue recognition guidance based on authoritative literature and company policies, and negotiates and reviews language in customer contracts to maximize revenue to the company.
- Write technical accounting memos for revenue recognition on all key contracts and ensures customer arrangements booked in company systems reflect revenue recognition in accordance with revenue recognition accounting standards.
- Coordinate revenue month-end closing process and ensures the capture of all revenue transactions and internal and external audit activities and audit preparations for revenue-related processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to identify opportunities for improvement in current revenue operations processes
- Manage key controls over revenue recognition processes for compliance to Sarbanes-Oxley requirements and the review of periodic studies related to VSOE for company’s multiple element arrangement.
- Provide guidance and propose solutions to Sales and Legal in pre-sale negotiations with non-standard terms and/or conditions relative to revenue recognition.
- Work closely with Corporate Controller in developing accounting policies and procedures.
- Provide necessary revenue recognition inputs to the FP&A team to ensure the quarterly revenue forecast
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Review of journals and reconciliations, for accurate and timely completion of the close and reporting schedule.
Excellent family foundation offers employees wonderful environment with limited overtime. Great SF location which is easy to access via Bart.