New Tech Global is seeking an Automation Foreman for a client located in Pecos, TX.
Responsible for the design, implementation, diagnosis, repair and maintenance of all automation platforms for the Business Unit. Accountable for the safety of employees, contractors, Noble resources and the environment in their area.
• Manages major/multiple projects
• Designs/Advises on the automation portion of new production and safety systems.
• Is responsible for tracking and managing project costs
• Regular reporting of project status to affected parties
• Assist in process design and guidance of daily planning and coordination with team
• Provides feedback to management on training and development needs.
• May oversee Noble hourly and support staff including performance management.
Proficient in two of the following:
- Automation software/hardware
- PLC programming and system design
- SQL and Visual Basic
- Process Safety and Design
- Ability to work significant amount of time as required in completing job responsibilities.
- Ability to work weekend rotations.
- Daily driving of approximately 90 miles or more as required completing assigned jobs and/or repairs.
- Exposure to and driving in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, extreme cold, sun, rain, hail, sleet, high winds, etc. to run well routes and inspect and repair equipment.
- Working environment includes exposure to extremely loud noises in field, hazardous chemicals, and hydrocarbons that may be under extreme pressure for which appropriate safety measures are required. Also includes working with moving machinery/equipment parts for which extreme caution must be taken.