Manpower is looking for an energetic recruiter who has the drive to put people to work! As a recruiter, you will drive all aspects of recruitment and provide exceptional customer service to our candidates!
What is the job?
- Screen, recruit, and interview potential employees
- Must maintain a large call volume to set appointments
- Accurately maintain employee files
What’s in it for YOU?
- Full Time Hours (8:00am – 5:00pm)
- Competitive wage
- Pay Increases based on performance
- Free College Tuition Coverage Program
- Manpower Benefits (Medical/Dental/401k/Stocks)
What do you bring to the job?
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies in support of the recruitment team to generate candidate flow to meet overall talent acquisition goals as well as pipelines for upcoming searches.
- Conducts extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and talent pool database searching
- Documents and catalogs potential candidates for open searches and proactively builds pipelines of talent for future needs through cold calling/e-mailing, professional networking, resume mining, social media, etc.
- Builds and manages the Candidate Relationship database and generates reports as needed
- Provides ongoing feedback to recruiters on talent trends.
- Monitors trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and utilizes social media for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to our open opportunities
- Attends meetings with recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool and provide insight as needed.
- Meet with recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool.
- Manages/updates candidates in various systems - applicant tracking system, databases, etc. and provides weekly activity reports.
- Qualifies, screens, and interviews prospective candidates.
- Stays current on sourcing best practices/trends.
- Posts/manages postings on various job boards, social media, etc.
- Assists with TA department projects as assigned
3+ years full life-cycle recruitment experience required with a strong emphasis on recruitment of senior leaders and passive candidate sourcing methodologies. Previous recruitment experience preferred. Prior sourcing experience in both executive search firm/staffing agencies and corporate settings required. Advanced research and sourcing skills, with minimal reliance on job postings – including the use of Boolean search techniques, extensive networking, LinkedIn, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, forums and social media. Highly adept at proactive methods/processes for finding and attracting passive talent for crucial openings and talent pools. Proficient in Microsoft Office and applicant tracking systems.Company Description
Manpower is a Fortune 500 corporation headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1948, ManpowerGroup is the third-largest staffing firm in the world. Manpower has 3,100 offices in 80 countries and territories as well as 3.4 million individuals placed into jobs each year and 600,000 associates on assignment each day!