Carrols Restaurant Group is seeking an Assistant Manager to join our management team at our Sewickley,PA location. Applicants must have previous restaurant management experience.
We are one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. and a proud franchisee of Burger King Corporation. The Assistant Manager helps ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant through assisting the Restaurant Manager, and by supervising staff to ensure excellent customer service. If you are confident, goal-oriented, and have great leadership skills this entry level position is a great opportunity to start building your career in management!
As an Assistant Manager you will train your team in food preparation, customer service, safety and sanitation procedures as well as coach employees to advance in the succession plan. You will also be responsible for various financial activities such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll duties.
• Training employees and coaching them for promotions as appropriate
• Estimating ingredients and supplies required to prepare food
• Controlling inventories of food, equipment and flatware
• Purchasing supplies and equipment
• Resolving customer complaints about food service
• Completing employee disciplinary write-ups
At Carrols, we understand that our greatest resource is our employees. We are committed to your personal and professional development and offer classroom training, in-restaurant training and personal career counseling with your District Supervisor. Due to our size and continued growth, career opportunities are always present at Carrols and we strongly believe in promoting from within. We value the hard work of our Assistant Managers and are proud to offer a generous compensation and benefits package.
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Life insurance
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Paid time-off
• Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
• Weekly pay with direct deposit option
• 5 day work week
• 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
• Employee Assistance Program
• Management clothing allowance
Carrols Corporation is proud to be a franchisee of Burger King Corporation. Carrols' excellent record in the restaurant industry, combined with the strength of the Burger King brand, offers prospective employees a rewarding career opportunity. Carrols owns and operates over 800 Burger King restaurants in 18 states, and employs over 18,000 people.
At Carrols Corporation, a job is never just a job. It's a career. Carrols' people know that working for one of the world's largest operators of Burger King restaurants provides them with a wealth of experience and skills, including:
Time Management-Dependability-Team Building
Responsibility-Customer Service-Self Confidence
The experience and skills employees gain at Carrols' Burger King restaurants can take them places: from team member to restaurant management...to middle management...to careers beyond. In fact, several people in middle and upper-management at Carrols started as team members. They now work in departments such as:
Carrols offers opportunities to everyone: people just entering the workforce to people re-entering the workforce, people with disabilities... people seeking just a few hours of work per week and those seeking full-time positions.
"At Carrols it's not just another job, it's a Career"