TITLE Boxing Club Trainer – Camp Hill Pa
All trainers should be well trained in the TITLE Boxing Club® system philosophy, class expectations, and instruction including personal training sessions. You are leading a class in a challenging, fast-paced and exciting work environment. A trainer’s responsibilities include motivating, teaching, challenging, and making the PowerHour fun.
· Welcoming members, meeting and attending to guests in the class; wrap hands for members and prospects who need assistance
· Maintains highest level of professional ethics and compliance with all club rules and policies
· Follows the TITLE Boxing Club® format
· Ensures the safety of all members
· Looks professional by wearing TITLE Boxing Club® attire and has high level of hygiene
· Enrolls current and potential members into the club or for private lessons based on their fitness levels
Hours: Classes begin as early as 5:30am and may continue to 9pm; weekend class hours may vary on membership size. Trainers are expected to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to class.
· Great First Impression
· Personal Training Certification such as: ACE, AFFA, IFPA, NASM, ACSM, NSCA, Premier and Apex
· Boxing, Kickboxing and exercise skills are required for instructing TITLE classes
· Market classes and personal training sessions
· All employees should be trained in CPR, First Aid, AED and procedures for handling emergencies which may occur in the Club. Assistance with the above certification(s) is available.
· Easily builds strong relationships with our members by being their fitness expert
· Avid user and knowledge of Social Media including (but not limited to): FB, Twitter and Instagram
· Microsoft Office knowledge including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
· Meet all physical demands required to demonstrate proper use of equipment and fitness techniques, including lifting heavy weights
· Maintains personal commitment to health and fitness
· Positive, Outgoing, Friendly, & Encouraging personality
· Advance training levels in boxing and kickboxing techniques
· Stays current on latest health and fitness trends
· Loads short workouts to the video portion of TITLE Boxing Club feed
TITLE Boxing Club of Camp Hill is the best and only authentic full-body boxing workout that changes your body, clears your mind and completely engages your spirit.
Our signature workout utilizes the fundamentals of a true boxer’s workout – including proper heavy bag training – to strengthen and tone your arms, legs, back, core, stamina and your confidence. Empowering, exhilarating and totally addictive—this is your new favorite workout class.