Computer Technology Jobs in Pensacola, FL
2 days ago
Job Description - A Northern Virginia Company looking to grow a significant presence in Pensacola has immediate openings for professionals...View this Job
4 days ago
Information Technology Specialist
25B Information Technology Specialist Job ID: Job Views: 16 Location: PENSACOLA, Florida, United States ZIP Code: 32514 Job Category:...View this Job
Information Technology Specialist JobCompany:
over 3 months ago
UNIX System Administrator
CompQsoft Inc. We are Pioneer in ERP Resources for fortune 500/1000 Technology clients, State /Federal Government Defense & Security...
Skills Needed: DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors + 6 years related work experience.View this Job
• The UNIX System Admin will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of development, test and production environments.
• The selected candidate will work in a team environment to design, build out, document and provide sustainment of environments based on shifting program requirements.
• The environments consist of several UNIX (Solaris), Linux (Red Hat) servers, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of corporate applications.
• This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• DoD Information Assurance experience is a plus specifically in the areas of IAVA and STIG evaluation, application, and management as it applies to UNIX and Linux.
• Manage UNIX and Linux servers through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
• Configure and maintain UNIX and Linux servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
• Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
• Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration
• Contract requires BS degree in a computer related field of study and 6 years relevant work experience.
MUST Have Skills:
• Experience with building, configuring and deploying Solaris and Red Hat
• Proven Experience in troubleshooting Solaris and Red Hat
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models on Solaris Version 10 and RHEL Version 6 and 7
Nice to have skills:
• Shows initiative and strong work ethic
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• IT Ticketing System, such as ITSM or Serena
UNIX System Administrator JobPosted by Compqsoft, Inc
over 3 months ago
Developer .Net / MS SQL
CompQsoft Inc. Pioneer in ERP Resources for SAP, IBM – fortune 500/1000 Technology clients and State /Federal Government Defense,...
Skills Needed: DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BS + 6 years related experience.View this Job
Must Have Skills:
• Object oriented, tiered software development process, VB.NET and .NET Framework
• Microsoft SQL
• Visual Basic .NET Business Objects
Nice to have Skills:
• MS Office type library
• Adobe Acrobat Pro Type Library
• Cloud technology
• Required certifications: CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, or equivalent)
Developer .Net / MS SQL JobPosted by Compqsoft, Inc