Veteran Erosion Services is looking for a motivated and reliable Mechanic with experience working with Diesel/Gas and small engines (trenchers, forklifts, etc.). Applicants will be responsible for owning a full set of tools and equipment for vehicle maintenance which range from Brakes and oil changes to Engine/Transmissions swaps and anything in-between. Eligible applicants will be invited to interview Monday-Friday between 8am & 5pm. Opportunities for advancement are available and highly encouraged to all employees. Prior military services a bonus!
**ASE certification is a must**
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness/ability to work outdoors daily
- Demonstrated decision making skills
- Ability to work in high production environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensures a high level of accuracy
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Pre-hire background check
Veteran Erosion Services is an EEO employer; all decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status.
All applicants must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United StateCompany Description