Job Description & How to Apply Below
Position: Cad Engineer - Drafter I
- Overview : King Communications is a full service consulting and engineering firm based in the communications field. King provides drafting, designing, and field services for cable and telephone companies worldwide.
- Basic Function: The main role of a Drafter I is to fulfill the needs of the client based upon the specifications they have put forward.
- Location: Work will be performed in our Peoria Illinois Office.
- Must have a strong grasp of drafting standards and good drafting practices.
- Must be proficient in Autocad.
- Any additional knowledge or experience with GIS or Lode software is a plus.
- Needs to be able to follow detailed instructions and be a quick learner that is self-motivated.
- Principal Accountabilities:
- Technical Responsibilities
- Learn the various software programs that are used in the industry.
- Learn the RF design and fiber optic infrastructures used in cable and telephone networks.
- Provide items to the project manager for quality control work to be done
- Complete any work as required by the client as requested
- Perform all other required duties as assigned from time to time by management
- Drafting of all detailed network infrastructure
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: