The Joseph J. Peters Institute, a nationally recognized provider serving perpetrators and survivors of sexual abuse, seeks fee for service contractors. Compensation is $35 to $50 per hour based on qualifications and credentials. The Youth Safety and Responsibility Program (YSRP) serves adolescents with sexual behavioral problems. Preference awarded to individuals with experience treating adolescents with delinquency issues. Seeking individuals who can work evening hours (3:30 pm – 8:00 pm), Monday – Thursdays. Position reports to the coordinator.
- Maintain the highest quality clinical services to all clients of JJPI
- Interview clients and other parties involved in a client’s care.
- Administer psychometric measures and interpret results.
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports in a timely fashion
- Collaborate with a supervising psychologist on determining DSM-5 diagnoses
- Attend clinical meetings and scheduled supervisions.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with agency, managed care, and licensing requirements.
- Conduct individual and/or group therapy sessions for adolescents with sexually inappropriate behaviors
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with other agencies.
- Maintain a caseload of clients.
- Make initial contact with client within five working days of assignment.
- Complete an initial resiliency/treatment plan within the first two visits of client contact.
- Complete updated resiliency/treatment plans every 15th session or 90 days.
- Complete clinical progress notes within 24 hours of session with client.
- Complete case management progress notes within 24 hours of activity.
- Follow up appropriately with clients who have missed a session and continue appropriate outreach
- Complete discharge summary within 7 days of termination date.
- Complete and submit utilization reports (case management and clinical hours) at the end of each week.
- Complete required court reports for court-involved clients within specified time-frame.
- Maintain compliance with guidelines and requirements of various funders.
- Work effectively with other staff and contribute to the development of a team approach to treatment.
- Understand and communicate with other programs within the agency and work to foster a collaborative team approach across all programs.
- Understand the impact of the caseload requirements on the financial performance of the agency.
- Work with other staff to develop new treatment programs to promote the financial performance of the agency.
- Promote the agency in interactions with other agencies and professionals.
- Must maintain own liability insurance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with adolescents and young adults
- Ability to meet timelines
- Ability to communicate in writing and orally
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Spanish fluency a plus
- Required two to three years clinical experience with adolescents
- Independent practice license preferred.
- Masters’ Degree from an accredited program in a field related to clinical work
- Compensation: $35 to $50 per hour fee for service for individual and family therapy; $60 per hour fee for service for group; $20 per hour for mandatory meetings/consultation.
EducationRequiredMasters or better in Clinical concentration or related field.