Job DescriptionJob Summary
To analyze, design, create specifications, code, test, troubleshoot, and support the SAP development for the GDAS Global HR SAP / SuccessFactors group.
Experience working in Human Resources application.
Will be specifically responsible for:
• Design, development, and testing of :
• Interface programs
• PA and HRP infotypes
• PA infotype logging enhancements
• HR ad-hoc query custom fields
• HR ECC reports
• Security checks in custom ABAP programs
• ODATA services development
• Design, development, and testing of additional programs that may be required to enhance the existing SAP product functionality
• Experience with SAP HANA modelling, SAP UI5, Fiori and SAP Dashboards a plus
• Experience with SAP web services a plus
1. Participates in designing and coding complex features, debugging, unit testing, building configuring, and deploying application software.
2. Analyzes required functionality and implements customizations to platforms or develops custom solutions to fulfill business requirements.
3. Collaborates with team members to understand business requirements and create clear, technical specifications outlining the specific enhancement or functionality required. Supplies estimations, status updates, and escalations to ensure timely delivery of solutions.
4. Provides on-going support to business and content teams managing sites on strategic technology platform.
5. Develops and maintains testing scenarios and prepares necessary test data for thorough unit and integration testing results. Maintains source control, version control, and defect tracking systems.
6. Prepares and maintains technical documentation.
7. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Technical Skills
• Intermediate MS Office
• Strong background in SAP Technical Development (ABAP), preferably in SAP HR
• Perform the analysis, design, coding, testing, and implementation for the GTS HR SAP development projects and tasks analyze business and SAP functional requirements and develop program specifications
• Develop, implement, maintain, and document standards and guidelines for SAP Development, batch runs and Interfaces
• Exposure to SuccessFactors, SAP HANA modelling, SAP UI5, Fiori and SAP Dashboards is a plus
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
• 5 to 8 years of applications development and support experience