We are looking for a Hydronic Boiler Service Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and repair heating and air conditioning systems.
- Service new and old heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Previous experience with steam boiler is a plus
- Previous experience with Mitsubishi or Fujitsu Ductless mini split systems is a plus
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Eager to learn new equipment and welcome new challenges
We are a small HVAC company located in the lower part of Northeast Philadelphia. We service all the Philadelphia and immediate surrounding suburbs. We strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction and we know that customers are looking for a reliable, trust worthy, knowledgeable company that can provide excellent service during installation, preventative maintenance and repair visits.
We have 12+ years experience working with Ductless mini split equipment for both residential and light commercial customers. Our company focuses on servicing and installing high efficient heating and cooling equipment that your typical HVAC company/contractor can not or will not service and install.
We have in house and supplier driven training available.
If you are looking for a career in HVAC and not just a job, if you have a hunger for learning, if you aren't easily intimidated and welcome new challenges than we would love to hear from you.