1. Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling obligations.
2. Sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
3. Kind-Hearted. Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
4. Has natural flair for helping people and find ways to do so.
5. Knowledge of human behaviour and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods;
6. Stress Tolerance. Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
7. Exposed in field work and can manage to face a huge number of people in a daily basis.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify interest in writing, addressed to:
REBECCA P. GEAMALA
Department of Social Welfare and Development
M.H . Del Pilar Molo, Iloilo city
Attached the following documents:
1.One (1) duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport sized pictures (CS Form 212 revised 2017) which can be downloaded at (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below);
2.Performance ratings in the last two (2) semesters preceding this publication (for government employees only);
3.Photocopy of Diploma and Transcript of Records
APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO HAND IN OR SEND THROUGH COURIER THEIR APPLICATION NOT LATER THAN JULY 14, 2017
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
SELECTION PROCESS WILL COMMENCE ON:
DELIA V. BAGOLCOL
For jobs on this site that accept applications from your location / country,