Cooper Aerial Surveys Co. in Phoenix has an immediate opening for Full Charge Bookkeeper. This role oversees general administrative tasks as well as accounting & payroll duties to ensure that company policies and procedures are met. This position will reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO).
• Bookkeeping (AR/AP, etc.)
• Purchasing office supplies
• Administering insurance for employees and the company
• Compliance documents
• HR and employee questions
• Certified Notary is a plus
• Proven experience in an administrative-management role
• Understanding of business functions such as HR and bookkeeping and general admin tasks
• Proficiency in Quickbooks Online & MS Office Suite
• Outstanding organizational and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
4 years experience preferred.
Full benefits include Vacation, health/dental/vision benefits, IRA retirements and a fun place to work with great people.
Please submit your resume to (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)Company Description
Cooper Aerial Surveys Co., est. 1966, has provided leading-edge aerial mapping solutions for over fifty years. Our team applies
extensive knowledge of computer science to bring Cooper to new heights in technology and innovation. Cooper's approach employs the best of leading-edge technology, the experience of our seasoned team, and incorporates sound aerial mapping best practices.Cooper Aerial Surveys Co. has long employed the practice of mentorship and developing leaders from within.