Description: ACS has exciting opportunities for Special Education Teachers who have a desire to make a difference with children throughout the Phoenix area. Join a team that seeks to change the world, one student at a time. ACS is seeking Special Education Teachers who strive to "Motivate and Encourage, ” families and the community.
Within the school setting we are seeking Special Education Teachers who will provide educational based services with student's, IEPs and within district guidelines. Special Education Teachers will analyze, report and provide feedback from test results to parents and school staff. They will work a multi-disciplinary team providing problem solving and goal oriented focus to continue to inspire and contribute to the next generation.
BENEFITS FOR TEACHERS:
- Weekly compensation
- Monday-Friday, day hours
- School schedule, all major holiday's and summer's off
- 24/7 accessibility to the awesome ACS Staff
- Ability to "Motivate and Encourage”
- Choose a setting that suits you (school, home, community)
- Licensed & Certified in Pennsylvania
- Background Checks, up-to-date Fingerprint card. (or willing to obtain)
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum)
- Must have excellent references
These positions are full-time, part-time and per-deim. The hours, locations and populations are tailored to match the teacher’s request. Our positions are offering the best compensation rates in the industry for services. If you are a teacher and have a desire to make a difference in a child’s life, please apply now or