Remington Air is currently hiring Full-Time HVAC Technician.
This position is for immediate hire.
Interested applicants please respond with resume and current phone contact information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Year round work
- 40 Hour Plus
- Compensation: Paid on Experience
- Able to troubleshoot and repair Commercial and Residential HVAC Systems
- Able to Maintain company truck, tools, and inventory
- Able to pass background check and have valid AZ State Issued driver license
Candidates will have the following:
- Ability to perform daily work duties
- Desire to work on and learn equipment as needed
- Able to work in extreme heat conditions
- Be able to perform HVAC repairs and replacements as needed
- Must be professional and possess good customer service skills
- Must have clean driving record, and a valid state issued driver’s license
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed
- Participates in the technician on-call stand-by rotation as required.
Physical Requirements and Work Environments:
- Ability to tolerate extreme environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dusts, poor ventilation, gases and oils.
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 30 pounds routinely, 50 pounds frequently and 80 pounds occasionally; climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffold; kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, twist, finger, grasp and feel on a constant and repetitive basis; stand, walk, talk, see (20/20 vision naturally or corrected), hear within normal range and perform repetitive motion activities.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and without close supervision in order to identify customer needs and provide solutions. Willing and able to consistently work the schedule required by job demands.