· Installs wire ways, conduits and cable trays, and ground electrical equipment to adhere to customer specification and/or NEC code.
· Performs simple connections of utility wires, and understands how electrical circuits function.
· Responsible for the threading of conduit and reading blue prints.
· Leads groups, assign functions and/or duties, identifies and analyzes proper installation according to legends and maintains 6S programs on all applications.
· Sets customer furnished equipment per blue prints specifications approved by Engineering.
· Properly installs gear, SWGR, VFDs, ATS, DCS systems, transformers, DC chargers, PLC cabinets, etc.
· Successfully installs utilities for all electrical enclosures.
· Performs installation of interconnects for DCS systems, SWGR, PLC cabinets.Company Description
Engineering Service Professionals is an engineering, design and technical staffing company with a network of offices throughout the United States and a permanent staff of over 200, including management, sales, recruiting, accounting and administrative employees. The sales team, representing 20 percent of this staff, includes individuals with a minimum of seven years of personnel sales experience. Our recruiters make up 35% of the staff and they have been drawn from all technical fields, many with hands-on experience.
Our reputation for consistent quality, service and responsiveness to our clients continues to generate growth. We are now one of the fastest growing contract engineering firms in the United States.
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.