Truck/Trailer Mechanic position available with well established, Top 50 ranked independent tire dealer in North America. We are looking for experienced technicians to operate at our brand new, State of the Art facility in the Southpointe area. In addition to a fantastic working environment in shop, there will also be opportunities to work out of mobile units for various fleet customers.
This is a full time position with the following benefits:
- EXTREMELY competitive wages and Daylight Hours (8am-5pm, Mon-Fri)
- Well established customer base (due to strong commercial tire business)
- Heated shop floors
- Employee showers and Locker room
- Incredibly affordable medical benefits for employee and family members
- Life Insurance benefit and supplemental insurance options
- 401K plan with employer match program, paid vacation and benefit days.
- Major holidays off- PAID
- Uniform Service- PAID
Qualified candidates should have:
- PA State Inspection License (Emissions for Passenger vehicles a place)
- full compliment of hand tools
- Experience with Diagnostic tools and software
- ASE certifications are a plus
- Candidates must have a current drivers license and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with a great company in a clean, extremely well-equipped, fast-paced environment we may be the place for you. Respond immediately for consideration as interviews are now in process.Company Description
Founded in 1979, Valley Tire is one of the most successful tire and automotive service companies in the eastern United States. We serve three distinct markets:
Automotive and light truck
Industrial, farm and heavy equipment vehicles
You’ll find Valley Tire locations in Pittsburgh and other cities in Pennsylvania. We're also in Ohio, plus many towns in New York, including Buffalo and Syracuse. See all our locations here.
In addition to carrying the largest selection of tires in western Pennsylvania, several of our locations also provide comprehensive scheduled maintenance and repair services for a variety of vehicles, from basic oil changes and tunes-ups, to sophisticated engine diagnostic and repair work.
Our five Trux Tex locations in Buffalo, New York, Erie, Pennsylvania and Zanesville, Huber Heights and Sunbury, Ohio provide comprehensive mechanical services for commercial trucks. We also provide fast on-site service for our commercial and industrial customers, and emergency roadside service 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Here are a few of the many services we provide:
Service and repair for automobiles, light trucks and commercial trucks.
Truck engine service and repair.
Truck tire service and repair.
Fleet maintenance and repair services.
Emergency road service for trucks.
We manufacture Michelin truck tire retreads.
We operate 20 off-road service trucks and 120 commercial service trucks to serve our commercial, industrial and heavy equipment customers.
We provide on-site industrial tire pressing and wheel reconditioning services.
We develop many customized tire programs. (Ask us for details.)
We are a D.E.P-approved scrap tire disposal center.
We provide custom-made wheels for all types of equipment.