Seeking experienced, hardworking, enthusiastic profit-driven and process-oriented CNC Machinist to “hit the ground running” for fast paced multimillion-dollar aerospace forming and manufacturing company.
CNC Mill operator with minimum of 5 year’s experience
Must have depth of understanding of the following:
- 3, 4, 5-axis CNC Machine Set-up and Operation
- Must know Fadal, FANUC and Haas Controls
- Maximize Spindle Utilization
- Highly Accurate
- Detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining conditions and adjust machine controls
- Responsible for keeping equipment and working area clean and orderly
- Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts and other accessories used for machining
- Machine set-up, vice, fixture and 3, 4, and 5 Axis indication
- Tool Setting, Tool Usage, speeds, feeds, chip loads, offsets, etc.
- Read & Understand Blueprints, Dimensions & Tolerances, shop manuals, travelers to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, sequence of operations and setup requirements
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, depth gages and indicators accurately
- Ability to inspect own work prior to inspection submittal
- Team Player
- Great Communicator
- Familiar with ISO 9001 & AS9100 Standards Conformity
- Ability to safely operate Forklift & Lifting Devises
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance Conscious
Rate of Pay DOE
Company pays 100% of employee medical, dental, and life benefits. 401k and profit sharing is offered after 1 year of service.