We are looking to fill Part-Time and Per-Diem positions
Responsibilities for this position include answering customer calls, scheduling and coordinating all service calls as calls are received, maintaining ordering system, making sure that services are completed in a timely fashion and answering questions and providing information.
Please apply on our page at:
(Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below)?id=12
This position provides support during hours when the office is closed. This position is for weeknights and weekends and employee will work from home.
- General knowledge of computer software (Windows and Microsoft Office), computer hardware and computer servers.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel and Microsoft Word software.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
- Ability to operate most standard office equipment.
- Good to excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Access to phone and internet required.
DIT provides complete 24/7 vascular access services to all types of healthcare facilities at a lower cost per procedure. What's more, we provide education, data compilation, and quality assurance along with the most highly skilled staff in the country.