- Assists dentist during examination and treatment of patients.
- Uses dental instruments to check and clean gums.
- Feels lymph nodes to detect swelling or tenderness associated with dental disease.
- Examines gums for sores or disease using probes and other dental instruments.
- Applies fluoride and other cavity protectors.
- Charts and records conditions of disease for diagnosis and treatment.
- Takes and develops X-rays.
- Administers local anesthetics, as directed.
- Provides patient with proper instruction for treatment of disease.
- Forms and molds cast impressions.
- Team player.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Associate's degree
Certified Registered Dental Hygienst
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eaglesoft Trained
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Judgment and decision making
We strive to help our patients keep a healthy and beautiful smile and optimal dental health. We are a state-of-the-art dental practice that still believes in traditional values such as excellent customer service and personalized attention.