LaJoy Group, Inc. has an opening for the Plymouth, MI, area as a Trip Driver.
Responsibilities of a Trip Driver:
- Drive a company vehicle (box truck).
- Deliver product to different accounts.
- Evaluate and maximize market opportunities.
- Develop and maintain sales relationships.
- Distribute and unload product.
- Safely operate a Company vehicle.
- Pre-plan orders for each customer.
Requirements of a Trip Driver:
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Must have a valid Chauffeurs License or willing to obtain one.
- Have desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be able to drive a standard transmission step van and/or box truck.
- Be able to pass a Department of Transportation (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below) and drug screen.
- Be at least 21 years of age (DOT requirement).
- 3-5 years’ experience in food marketing, route sales or distribution is preferred.
Compensation of a Trip Driver:
- $850 per week.
- Weekly paycheck.
Schedule of a Trip Driver:
- Full Time Position.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
- Start times VARY: work anywhere from an 8-10 hour day depending on the demands of the route.
“This job requires (or may require) a background check. Pending arrests or convictions are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bondability is at issue.”
LaJoy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Company Description
LaJoy Group is a progressive and energetic company. We provide Recruiting & Human Resource functions in the fields of office/administrative, professional, technical/industrial and Home Health Care work environments. At LaJoy Group, you will find a culture that prides itself on teamwork, high ethics and hard work.