We are seeking an Accounting Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will work in the general ledger, purchasing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Receive invoices, route for approval and make payment
- Bill Medicaid and residents, record payments received
- Manage new vendor and purchase requisition policies
- Keep accurate records in accordance with company standards
- Perform other misc. office tasks
- Previous experience in billing, finance, or other related fields
- Experience in data entry
- Knowledge of standard accounting procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
ProviderCFO offers professional bookkeeping to CFO services to assisted living companies in Minnesota.