Direct Hire Medical Assembly Openings!!!
Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to staff DIRECT HIRE Medical Assembly roles. In any of our roles you will be taking part in the construction of medical devices used every day to save lives - whether you are assembling catheters or medical balloons, prepping wire for orders, or doing inspection you will be a part of our manufacturing team! This is a clean room environment - you will be gowning up and down as you enter and exit the work place.
You will be hired directly with our client and offered their competitive compensation and benefit package!
1st: 6:30AM-3:00PM Monday through Friday
2nd: 3:00PM-12:00AM Monday through Friday
Our positions pay anywhere between $18 - $20 per hour.
- Constructing catheters or medical balloons.
- Inspection or Assembly through a microscope or magnifying glass
- Bundling, measuring, and or counting wires to prep for orders
- Operate a crimper, cutter, or tweezers.
- Read and interpret standard operating procedures.
- Assist department Lead in ensuring the maintenance of all production and support equipment
- Support a productive work environment, including housekeeping
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervision / Management
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with other employees.
- Ability to read and use measuring equipment
- Ability to effectively handle small parts and tools
Immediate openings! Apply today!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.