Job Description & How to Apply Below
- Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
- Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
- Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
- Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
- Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
- Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Club area.
- Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
- Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
- Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification
- Excellent communication with children required.
- Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
- Have the ability to make children feel secure.
Position RequirementsLess than 1 Year work experience
Search for further Jobs Here: