If You Have The Heart and Hustle –MPLT Healthcare Can Help You Achieve EXTRAORDINARY SUCCESS.
With many years of healthcare and physician staffing experience, MPLT Healthcare has the knowledge, resources and proven industry commitment to help facilities meet the increasing demands of today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape. We specialize in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions. We will always be people helping people and we look forward to continuing to power organizations with the proven talent to achieve their missions. Why not join our winning team?
As an Associate Recruiter you will begin a fast paced career in the staffing industry. You will learn how to engage healthcare providers via indirect and direct recruitment methods; identify suitable candidates through a variety of sourcing techniques; engage them through different communication channels; create and update their profiles; and document all relevant information in our applicant tracking system.
If you are confident you could do anything with the right guidance and opportunity, the Associate Recruiter position at MPLT Healthcare is it! Below are our core values, the positive attributes that will enable you to be successful:
- Be The Best
- Understand The Urgency
- Never Ever Give Up
- Have The Courage To Excel
- Make A Contribution
We will align you with some of the best talent and mentors the business has to offer as we take on the mission to make you a success. The Associate Recruiter position is the first step in a career path that will prepare you to become a Professional Recruiter or possibly even an Account Manager at MPLT Healthcare.
AS AN ASSOCIATE RECRUITER YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Manage physician and facility inquiries regarding placement opportunities.
- Establish and maintain communication and rapport with providers and/or clients to encourage a long-term working relationship.
- Utilize various channels of candidate sourcing through internet job boards, referrals, internet resources and direct recruitment methods.
- Conduct and review internet searches to source potential candidates. Conduct database searches and input findings and track results.
- Be responsible for screening candidates to ensure their qualifications meet job requirements.
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED SKILLS:
- College degree required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Internet savvy—strong internet searching capabilities.
- Data mining/analysis –strong ability to mine and analyze recruiting data.
- Data entry—ability to enter information accurately into a database.
- Experience with professional and social sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Team player, energetic, competitive, self-starter and motivator.
We offer a competitive base salary, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, and a 401(k) to name just a few of our generous perks that every associate receives.
For more on MPLT Healthcare and our culture, please go to