We are seeking a Quality Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience up to 2 years
Pallet Consultants has five pallet manufacturing and recycling facilities. We are driven by identifying and solving packaging and shipping needs for all pallet users as well as providing complete Unit Design engineering solutions for clients with unique shipping situations and products. We are frequently recognized for mitigating liability, rapid deliveries, seamless transactions, and consistent product quality.
! (Please contact us using the "Apply for this Job Posting" box below).com